1. Does ESQUIRETECHS charge any application fee for counselling and placement?

ESQUIRETECHS does not charge for initial counselling. There may be charges for the detailed career counselling including charges for the eVisa applications.

2. What are the value-added services ESQUIRETECHS provide?

Career advice is the major value-added services we do provide along with course selection.
Detailed analyses of your educational history & family background along with finance capabilities suites for the institution & course is customised for every client.

3. How to obtain Scholarships?

There are numerous government and university-specific scholarships designed to attract high-performing students as well as those hoping to work in the country after graduation. Many of these programs offer a substantial bulk payment, educational subsidies, or living allowances designed to make life easier for those looking to study in Australia. Please speak to us to know your eligibility from the available scholarships from the various Uni/institutions

4. Am I eligible to study in Australia if I am minor by age?

Yes. If you are under 18 when you start your studies in Australia, the Australian government requires you to nominate a legal guardian before your visa can be approved. Your family member could be your guardian. If you don’t have any family member in Australia, then we can assist finding professional and experienced guardian as per Australian Government guideline.

5. Do I have to pay university/ institution tuition fees to ESQUIRETECHS?

ESQUIRETECHS does not collect tuition fees on behalf of any university or institution. All tuition fees must be paid directly to the university concerned and as outlined in the offer letter.

6. What are the refund policies in case I choose to withdraw?

Refund policies vary from university to university. All the parents and students are requested to peruse the offer letter, University’s website carefully and information links provided to familiarise themselves with the refund policy of their selected institutions.

7. Can I get a tuition fees refund if my visa is refused?

Yes. You will get a refund of tuition fee paid. However, you need to make a formal refund application and send a copy of your visa refusal letter to the institution. A few institutions may deduct a small amount on account of Administration Charges or special Refund Processing Fee. All the parents and students are requested to peruse the offer letter, University’s website carefully and information links provided to familiarise themselves with the refund policy of their selected institutions.

8. Can I study and work part time to arrange finance during my stay in Australia?

In Australia, full-time international students are allowed to work for a limited period of time i.e. 40 hours per fortnight. However, when applying for a Student Visa, you must show proof of adequate finance to support yourself for the entire length of your study program. While part time work can augment your finances, please DO NOT take this into consideration while you work out your financial plans for your overseas studies.

9. How to find jobs in Australia?

There are many ways to find work that fit your goals, including:
  • Online job sites
  • Social media groups
  • Recruitment firms
  • Notice boards on campus, malls, community centres and local supermarkets & other private firms

10. What are the start-up formalities in Australia?

It depends on type of Visa you are. If you are on student visa, then you need to follow your visa conditions. You should have Tax File Number, Bank Account & Superannuation details with valid Photo ID.

11. What are the work rights?

Everyone working in Australia including international students or those on holidays visas have basic rights at work. Please follow Fairwork website for the updated information.

12. What are the approx costs of living in Australia for students?

The annual cost of living in Australia is estimated at AUD ($) 20,290. But such costs are revised from time to time. Please refer Australian Government official website of Home affairs for up to date information.

13. What is ESOS Act ? How students are protected?

ESOS Act is the education services for overseas students ACT 2000 that sets out the legal framework governing delivery of education to international students in Australia. ESOS Act also outlines the rights and responsibilities of international students studying in Australia. Please refer ESOS website for the detailed information about rights & responsibilities of International Student.

14. What is OSHC?

OSHC is known as Overseas Student Health Cover. All the international students studying in Australia on student visa must maintain OSHC for the entire period of their stay in Australia.

15. How would I know latest information on Visa?

Please refer to Australian official website for the latest information - Department of Home affairs
In general; For students : 500Class, For Skilled Nominated Visa - Subclass 190
For Skilled Regional -provisional Visa -Subclass 489

Useful Government Links for Updated Informations

Office Locations